Big question! — The 2020 learning curve has been steep!
We are planning and re-planning, partnering with clients like never before. Our goal is to create personal, memorable, intimate and fun celebrations . . . that are COVID sensitive.
Covid related considerations:
- When to commit to deposits and sign vendor contracts?
- What are the cancellation policies for venues and vendors?
- How many guests can we invite?
- How long can we wait to send out invitations?
- Is it safe to hire a caterer? How do you serve food?
- Do we need a back-up plan if we are planning for 2021?
- How do we execute a high quality glitch free ZOOM?
- The list goes on . . .
At home celebrations and virtual celebrations are here to stay. We can help you create personal, creative, stress-free events for you and your guests. Enjoy your own party! Let us worry about the virtual details and the COVID details.
Every mitzvah celebration presents unique priorities. Our role is to partner with you to meet your needs and create the most memorable and fun-filled event for your entire family. This is a true partnership – and enables you to be the host at your own party – stress free.
Our love of supporting the greater community is reflected in our immersion in all of our nonprofit events. No detail is too small. We understand the priority and value of relationship building -with whether it be with the Board of Directors, the volunteers, the staff, the guest or the donors.
Deborah Heffan and Jennifer Shapiro are the duo behind s.h events. With over 20 years of combined event and marketing experience our boutique company offers clients all of the personal touches!
The relationship we build first as clients and then friends, is what make our work so satisfying and wonderful! Every job is truly unique – people, circumstance, priorities and deliverables!
Get In Touch
- Deborah Heffan
- Jennifer Shapiro
- (617)894-5888 (617)939-4466